When your new trying to get resources may be tough. An easy way to get resources is by farming. Farming is when you find a inactive player(Usually someone who quit) and send troops to attack them. There are alot of inactive people who just have bases with tons of resources why let it go to waste? Send a scout and see if the report detects troops. If there are no troops then the person is probably inactive. Most inactives are not in a alliance. But as a warning if you hit immiediently the person you hit may have just had thier base hit and is rebuilding. They may build enough and hit you. It is smart to wait a day after a scout and see if there is any growth if there isn't, then the base is a farm and you may drain resources without worryin…Read more >
When you play Empire Z you might be bothered by how much time you need to spend to grow. Here's a quick and easy way to achive one million in power.
From the begining build a research lab(Obviosly)
Research Fortifications Expert and keep researching and upgrading your command center and you can achive one million without using any money pretty fast
Note: This does nothing to support your base besides speeding up trap buildingRead more >
Welcome to the second iteration of my blog 'Whats Next'.
To kick things off, here are some of the things we achieved last/this month.
- El Sergio showed us his new Empire Z wiki. It is currently quite bare-bones, but hopefully in coming months he gets around to really filling it up. Having two wikis now means that if one does not have the information required, you can check out the other.
- James' Wolf created a new resource for players to look into, which can be found here. This is a very interesting resource, and you should have a look into it.
- I am officially unveiling plans for the wiki, in regards to backgrounds, headers, and other little aesthetic changes. Firstly, I am planning on creating a background of all the hero's you can choose, whi…
Hi there. So this is something I want to start doing every month or so, which will help any prospect editors to know where exactly to focus their efforts, and will also recap on what has happened.
So to start off the recap,
- My adoption request was successful, and I now can go ahead and bring the wiki back to life, and make the place all-round more lively and fresher.
- I will be implementing new achievements into the wiki. Right now, the achievements are inactive, and will remain so for about a week or so until the proper customisation is complete to really give it a nice customised feel.
- I will be targeting uncategorized pages (here). I want to not only cut this list down (60!), I also will be focusing on ensuring categories adde…
To bring in the new financial year, Ember has released a brand new update. The update includes: Gain more Power with DNA!
- Turn excess infected leaders into DNA
- Steal DNA from enemy cities
Level up Infected Leaders
- Use DNA is enhance infected leaders
- Most infected leaders can now reach level 10
- Most level 10 infected leaders will never expire
New Casino Mini-games
- Choose your own create and win big!
- Win infected leaders at the Genetics lab
New Mission System
- Help your citizens by completing tasks
- Even more rewards
New and Improved Tech Tree
- Features 35 new technologies
- Including tech to improve infected, defenses, trade speed, and more!
Spend Hero SKill Points With Ease
- Max out a skill with the press of a button
- Click on a skill to unlock it and its prerequ…